GE's TrueTemp System "manages" oven temperatures to ensure accurate, consistent heating and total cooking performance. The SmartLogic electronic control, with platinum sensor, constantly monitors the oven's performance to ensure more precise temperature management.
Self-clean allows you to spare yourself from the trouble and effort it takes to scrub the oven interior. The oven does all the work!
CERTIFIED SABBATH MODE
Allows consumers to keep cooked foods warm on the Jewish Sabbath and Jewish holidays
Air convection systems uses an innovative fan that rotates one way, then reverses direction to allow heated air to circulate evenly around food.
Fill the resevoir with water and set your oven to "Steam Clean". After 30 minutes you're able to wipe clean all grime and residue.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
• Self-clean cool down time display
• Steam clean
The True Temp™ system delivers consistent heating, while the SmartLogic electronic control uses a platinum sensor to ensure your oven is at the precise temperature at all times. The result? Tender prime rib, flaky apple pies, and lasagna melted to perfection every time.
Digital Temperature Display
• Indulge in beautifully roasted pork tenderloin, decadent brownies, and fluffy baked potatoes thanks to the air convection system. This system uses an innovative fan that rotates one way and then reverses direction to allow heated air to circulate evenly around your food.
• Who says you need a barbeque to grill up a mouthwatering steak? The continuous aluminum griddle allows you to replace the center burner grate so you can cook your sirloin to that juicy medium-rare color
• Big ClearView™
• Audible preheat signal
• Auto oven shut-off with override
• Automatic oven timer (time bake)
• Porcelain-enameled backguard type
• 2 continuous grates with centre griddle
• Delay bake option with cook and hold
• Dishwasher safe grates
• Hi / Low broil
• Left front: 18,000 BTU - Power boil
• Left rear: 5,000 BTU - Precise simmer
• Right front: 9,500 BTU
• Right rear: 12,000 BTU
• Center: 10,000 BTU
• Oven / Broiler: 16,000 / 13,500 BTU
Capacity (cu. ft.)
5.0 cu. ft.
Number of Ovens
LP conversion kit
CERTIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
30 inch(es) / 76.2 cm
47.25 inch(es) / 120.02 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
26.63 inch(es) / 67.63 cm
Depth (Including Handles)
28.75 inch(es) / 73.03 cm
• Depth with oven door open 90 degrees: 46-3/8"
• Height to cooking surface: 36 1/4"
• Interior dimensions - Oven (w x h x d): 24 x 19 x 19"
This GE convertible portable dishwasher features the 5-level PowerScrub™ wash system which offers precision water jets and hot temperatures that power away tough food stains and the Piranha™ hard food disposer which grinds food into small
GE ENERGY STAR 21.2 cu. ft. top-freezer refrigerator. It features easy to use upfront temperature controls to regulate both fresh food and freezer sections. Adjustable spill-resistant glass shelves designed to contain spills for easy cleani
This GE 1.6 cu. ft. over-the-range microwave oven features electronic touch controls, instant on convenience cooking controls, a child lock-out and ten power levels which offer the flexibility to accurately cook any meal, from frozen entrees to ...
Stock up on groceries with this GE manual defrost chest freezer. Its five sliding baskets help you organize frozen foods, and its LED light comes on automatically when the lid is opened. This 21.6 cu. ft. GE manual defrost chest freezer includes a ...
This GE® 30-inch built-in electric cooktop features coil heating elements, removable drip bowls for easy cleaning, a lift up cooktop with support rod, upfront controls and a heating element "On" light that illuminates when the cooking surface is
This 27" built-in wall oven features the TrueTemp System that manages oven temperatures to ensure accurate, consistent heating and total cooking performance. It also offers a hidden bake element for a clean interior appearance, an automatic ...